For requests for emergency pastoral care, please contact the Rev. Paul Wu at 613-276-2551.
St Giles Annual Report: In preparation for the Annual Meeting on February 28, we need to have all material in the office by mid- February. This timing allows us to put the report together for publication. We realize that some organizations will have to await receiving financial information. For those who can go ahead, it would be helpful if you could proceed and send your reports. We propose a report format similar to last year and have sent a list of responsibilities.
Donation of Securities: For some members, the in-kind donation of securities may be a desirable means of donating to St Giles. Our Trustees have established procedures to enable members to give in this way. If you have interest in exploring this possibility further please contact the Treasurer.
Monday, January 11 ~ 11:00 a.m.
Coffee Hour will meet by teleconference
Thursday, January 14 ~ 7:30 p.m.
Session will meet
Friday, January 15 ~ 10:00 a.m.
Bible Study will resume by teleconference. Please read Isaiah chapters 49 and 50.
Sunday, February 28 ~ after service
Joining the Meeting, Conference Call or Bible Study:
1. Three to five minutes before the start time, call toll-free 1-888-884-4539.
2. You will be asked to enter a passcode number which is 7455703#.
3. Make sure to press the # after the number.
4. You will then be asked to say your name. Say it.
5. Press the # again.
6. You will then be connected.
7. You may find it preferable to put your phone on speaker.