For requests for emergency pastoral care, please contact the Rev. Paul Wu at 613-276-2551.
Monday, March 1 ~ 11:00 a.m.
Coffee Hour will meet by teleconference
Wednesday, March 3 ~ 10:30 a.m
The Presbyterian Women will meet by teleconference.
Friday, March 5~ 10:00 a.m.
Bible Study on the Passion Narrative will continue by teleconference. Please prepare Matthew 26:17–35
Sunday, February 28 ~ 10:30 a.m.
Re-Opening St Giles Presbyterian Church is planning to reopen the sanctuary for in-person worship. Please observe the following ‘safe reopening protocols’:
1. Those attending worship must enter through the main entrance (Bank Street) unless they need access to the elevator in which case the ramped entrance on First Avenue should be used.
2. Hand sanitizer (recommended) will be provided at each of the entrances.
3. Those attending worship are required to wear masks that cover the mouth and nose.
4. We are keeping a register of people entering at the Bank Street door. If you use the elevator please ensure your name is recorded.
5. When entering the sanctuary, we ask that you proceed through the middle doors and middle aisle following the arrows to the pews that have not been taped off. You will be asked to sit 2 metres apart from fellow congregants in the pews, excepting those from the same household. Seating capacity is approximately 40.
6. Hymnbooks are not available. The hymns will be in the bulletin.
7. For the time being there will be no passing of the Peace.
8. After the service, those exiting the sanctuary should leave by the side aisles following the arrows to the elevator/single side doors at the back of the sanctuary.
9. Please avoid congregating inside the building after the service.
Sunday, February 28 ~ after service
Joining the Meeting, Conference Call or Bible Study:
1. Three to five minutes before the start time, call toll-free 1-888-884-4539.
2. You will be asked to enter a passcode number which is 7455703#.
3. Make sure to press the # after the number.
4. You will then be asked to say your name. Say it.
5. Press the # again.
6. You will then be connected.
7. You may find it preferable to put your phone on speaker.