There are many ways to get involved at St Giles. We place an emphasis on serving the needs of our local community.
- We help with High Horizons events for physically-challenged adults
- Many of our members volunteer at the Centretown Emergency Food Centre
- Many of our members support the “Out of the Cold” program at Knox Presbyterian Church
- We support the Centretown Churches Social Action Committee
- Each year at Advent and Easter, we provide a community breakfast that’s open to all our neighbours
- We support the mission of the Cariboo Presbyterian House Church Ministries