There are many ways to get involved at St Giles. We place an emphasis on serving the needs of our local community.
- We help with High Horizons events for physically-challenged adults.
- Many of our members volunteer at the Centretown Emergency Food Centre.
- Many of our members support the “Out of the Cold” program at Knox Presbyterian Church.
- We support the Centretown Churches Social Action Committee (CCSAC) which is an ecumenical group of 23 churches through which member churches reach out to those in central Ottawa who are economically or socially disadvantaged.
- Each year at Advent and Easter, we provide a community breakfast that’s open to all our neighbours.
- We support the mission of the Cariboo Presbyterian House Church Ministries.