In-Person Sunday Worship Resumes
Join us also online with livestream service on Sunday 10:30 a.m.
Following the Step 1 of Ontario’s reopening plan, St Giles will resume in-person Sunday worship services, starting June 20, 2021, at the attendance limit of 37 persons (15% capacity). Priority will be given to members and adherents of the congregation. You may pre-register to ensure seating through Pat, the church administrator (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Please observe the following health and safety protocols for the duration of Step 1 of the reopening:
1. Those attending worship should enter through the Bank Street entrance, unless they need to access the ramp and/or elevator through the First Avenue entrance.
2. In-person capacity is limited to 37 people, with priority given to members and adherents of St Giles Presbyterian Church.
3. Hand sanitizer (recommended) will be provided at each of the entrances.
4. Those attending worship are required to wear masks that cover the mouth and nose.
5. When entering the sanctuary, we ask that you proceed through the middle doors and middle aisle following the arrows to the pews that have not been taped off. You will be asked to sit 2 metres apart from fellow congregants in the pews, excepting those from the same household.
6. Hymnbooks are not available. The hymns will be in the bulletin.
7. After the service, those exiting the sanctuary should leave by the side aisles following the arrows to the elevator/single side doors at the back of the sanctuary.
8. Please avoid congregating inside the building after the service.
We are located at 729 Bank Street at the corner of First Avenue.
On-street parking available. Bus routes 1 & 7 will get you here.
Our Church building has an elevator. Please enter using the ramp at the 181 First Avenue door.
If you use Para Transpo, please give 181 First Avenue for your drop off and pick up.
A congregation of the Presbyterian Church in Canada.