Changes to Sunday Worship
Join us safely online with livestream service on Sunday 10:30 a.m.
Due to the most recent restriction imposed by the Province of Ontario, the Session of St Giles has resolved that in-person worship is no longer open to the public. Worship services on Sunday morning will be limited to no more than 10 people, consisting of the production team and select individuals who are not able join services online (please contact the minister Rev. Wu at 613-276-2551 for more detail).
Please observe the following health & safety protocols for the duration of the stay-at-home order:
1. Bank Street entrance will be closed. Those attending worship must enter through the First Avenue entrance (the one with ramp and elevator access)
2. Unless you are part of the production team, or you have made arrangement in advance, you will not be permitted to worship in-person
3. Hand sanitizer (recommended) will be provided at each of the entrances.
4. Those attending worship are required to wear masks that cover the mouth and nose.
5. When entering the sanctuary, we ask that you proceed through the middle doors and middle aisle following the arrows to the pews that have not been taped off. You will be asked to sit 2 metres apart from fellow congregants in the pews, excepting those from the same household.
6. Hymnbooks are not available. The hymns will be in the bulletin.
7. After the service, those exiting the sanctuary should leave by the side aisles following the arrows to the elevator/single side doors at the back of the sanctuary.
8. Please avoid congregating inside the building after the service.
We are located at 729 Bank Street at the corner of First Avenue.
On-street parking available. Bus routes 1 & 7 will get you here.
Our Church building is wheelchair accessible. Please enter using the ramp at the 181 First Avenue door.
If you use Para Transpo, please give 181 First Avenue for your drop off and pick up.
A congregation of the Presbyterian Church in Canada.